We make it super easy to order from us!
- Browse our premium selection from the store and add items to your Cart
- Check out and pay using Bitcoins or other accepted payment method.
- You will receive a tracking number for your package once payment is confirmed. Expect your shipment within 2-5 business days. You can check your order status here
Yes. We ensure that your order is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use mailers which are secure and discreet.
We do issue refunds or exchanges for most products. If you believe that you have a defective product please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the product.
Yes! Fortunately, we can ship within USA and to other parts of the world.
Yes, If you want to edit or add to your order, you’ll need to create a new order with us. We will then go ahead and cancel the old order (if it is has not been paid for already). Email us at email@example.com with your order number that you want to cancel.
payment and fees
We accept CASH APP and ZELLE as these is are safe payment methods. we also accept Bitcoin. To pay with Bitcoin, just follow the instructions shown on the checkout page. We will only ship orders once payment has been confirmed.
On all orders, we charge $20 for shipping. For any order over $150 (after discounts), the shipping is free within Canada. We ship our orders via Canada Post : Xpress Post, USPS and we provide a tracking number to you by email once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that helps facilitate e-commerce transactions around the world while helping to keep buyer and seller anonymous and secure. Please refer to this external guide on how to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your payment to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
shipping and handling
If you didn’t receive your package after 2 days past the expected delivery date, contact us and we will begin an investigation with the Agency. If your package is deemed lost or un-deliverable after investigation, you will be eligible for a full reimbursement (you can simply place another order).
- The postal worker delivered the package to the wrong mailbox
- The postal worker mistakenly scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
We may email you the tracking number before the package arrives at the Post Office. The tracking number won’t show up as traceable on the Post site until the package is physically scanned in at the first destination. In most cases trackers will be updated by the end of the business day.
- Wrong address provided by the customer (including typos or auto-correct errors)
- Customer change of address / residence
- Theft after delivery
- Package being rejected upon delivery (by doorman or other)
This is likely a minor processing error on Post’s end, and it should correct itself within 1-2 business days. If your package remains in the same location for more than 2 business days, please contact our Customer Support via live chat or email for assistance.